Siemens Simotion Scout V4.3 incl. SP1 with DriveES v5.5 SP1 (x86/x64) | 11.21 GB
The SCOUT project navigator is the common frame for all tools of the engineering system. This workbench is therefore the navigation center for the individual engineering steps. It is used for creating and managing SIMOTION projects and offers a uniform view of all data and programs. The major innovation is the graphic motion control via Motion Control Chart.
About Siemens AG
Siemens AG is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe. Siemens has international headquarters located in Berlin, Munich and Erlangen. The company has three main business sectors: Industry, Energy, and Healthcare; with a total of 15 divisions.
Worldwide, Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 420,800 people in nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of 76.651 billion euros for the year of 2009. Siemens AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since March 12, 2001.
Overview Engineering-Software SIMOTION SCOUT
The technological tree structure of the project contains
– all devices (control, drives etc.),
– all technological objects (axes, cams, cam plates etc.) and
– user programs in filterable hierarchic views.
Navigation within the tree structure will open the parameterization or programming tool associated with the selected object.
– Optimum user-friendliness through integrated, function-oriented views and intuitive operation
– Centralized data and program administration, even in distributed systems
– Function-oriented, technological project structure with filterable views
– Fast access to the individual engineering tools such as configuration, programming and commissioning